|Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2013
||previous | up | next
Karen Baxter, Claire L Preston
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press
- Paperback, 648 pages, 01/10/2013
The small and conveniently sized quick-reference Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2013 continues to provide the busy healthcare professional with a trustworthy, affordable and practical clinical reference on drug interactions and their management. It draws on the wealth of clinically evaluated, evidence-based information on drug–drug, drug–herb and drug–food interactions that is presented in the latest revalidated updates of the full reference work, Stockley's Drug Interactions.
- Includes over 2,000 interaction monographs pertaining to specific drugs or drug groups, including 75 new monographs
- New and updated interactions advice, including the addition of drugs such as eslicarbazepine, maraviroc, and roflumilast, and updates to the list of drugs that have a risk of prolonging the QT interval
- Structured alphabetically for ease of searching, with a comprehensive back of book index
- Easy-to-use severity rating symbols offer guidance to the user on the clinical significance of the interaction
- Quick-reference format summarises the interaction and management advice
- An essential clinical reference for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.